Radio Geeks....and the extended AM band...

Who called us Radio Geeks?   Yeah, scary when you think about it.  We are
probably the only folks that could recite the call letter history of 1150AM!

I too, am surprised that the 'extended band allocations' seem to have left
New England in the dust.  I wonder why.  COuld it be that the stations that
are being allowed to move are stations that went on the air more
recently....and were stations that should of never been allowed on the air in
the first place.  In New England....most of our stations are pretty
old....and were signed on many moons ago...

Also, this could be a DX bonanza for us, when the extended band becomes more
populated...no?