Re: Coverage of Clinton scandal (was Call me "Cache")

When is the time gonna come when my seven year old son asks
>me about some intimate sex act that he heard about on the TV or radio?  I
>mean, the media does not seem to be very discrete here.  How has Howie
>Carr been hankling this?  I can only imagine... yechh!
>
>Rick Kelly

My kids (5 & 6) eat breakfast listening to classical music - it was by my
process of elimination.  Local radio, nope, Imus, I like him, but - nope.
Country, well, okay.  WBZ - too much info for the little ears.  Funny how
Mozart can settle the score.

As for how Howie is doing?  Just ask anyone in Providence, RI.

Bill O'Neill