Re: Coverage of Clinton scandal (was Call me "Cache")

Dib9@aol.com wrote:

> I flipped between NBC and ABC News last night and I would estimate that they
> only spent a third to a half of their news time on this story.  CBS Radio News
> this morning and National Public Radio also only spent about a third of their
> top of the hour newscasts on this story.  I do not see that as overkill since
> the President could very well be on the way to resignation or >impeachment.

I, for one, am more than happy to let the national networks be the main
participants in the feeding frenzy.  Naturally, we are getting
significant local reaction as the situation merits, but I see no need to
do a local rehash of every "blow by blow :) outlined in the Starr
Report.

Dan C.

...my opinion only