Re: Coverage of Clinton scandal (was Call me "Cache")

Donna replies:
>I don't plan to keep further discussion on this list, since you are right--
>it's politics;  but I felt a comment was in order because the media have
>talked about nothing else for days, and I am sure there is other news they
>could report in addition to this.

There is certainly a fine line b/w broadcasting and politics, and only one's
hairdresser (or, respectfully, in this list's case, Garrett, knows for sure
where that line lies) but I'd hope we can continue to discuss how media
absorbs and disseminates stories that are considered 'news' so long as our
opinions _about_ the story don't get in the way and derail the focus.

Bill O'Neill