Re: Coverage of Clinton scandal (was Call me "Cache")

>This is getting a little too close to a political discussion, but since I
>didn't start it, I felt free to participate.
>
>Dan Billings
>Bowdoinham, Maine

....and all of this is great for ratings!  Yeah!!  Yeah!!  I think the only
difference between Mr. Clinton and many members of Congress (including his
accusers) is that the President got caught.  Infidelity is not a partisan
issue; Republicans are no whiter-than-fresh-snow" than Democrats.  Right,
Rush?  BTW, I'm a Republican, but I wish there were a better option.  I
don't trust either party.

:) shel