Still amazed at WSRO's Digital quality!

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Sat May 7 15:07:59 EDT 2022

According to the 2022 World Radio TV Handbook, digital radio in Australia
uses the DAB+ system. Sydney has two multiplexes: 202.928 MHz and 204.64
MHz. Both are 50 KW and carry simulcasts of all local commercial stations,
including 2GB, which still broadcasts in AM on 873 KHz with 6 kW.

There's a third DAB+ multiplex in Sydney on 206.352 MHz, also 50 kW, that
carries ABC and SPS stations.

I don't see anything in the WRTH about Australia using any digital system
on the medium wave band; everything I see there is listed as AM.

Rob