WBOQ to Christian, new owner

Tim Gordon tgordo49@gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:50:30 EDT 2022

What makes 107.3 a sometimes-interesting option when I'm in the car in
metrowest is that they broadcast three different music mixes. I don't hear
all that much difference between the 'flavors' of music to be honest, but
it adds three different songs to choose from at any given moment instead of
just one. I wonder if 104.9 will add any subcarrier channels (probably the
wrong term--sorry!) If they have any now I haven't been close enough to
receive them.
--Tim