WBOQ to Christian, new owner

Mario Gonzalez Jr. mariogonz@aol.com
Fri Jul 1 12:42:10 EDT 2022

The stream is still playing North Shore 104.9 as of now.  I see on the
K-LOVE site that they are now listing this station.  I should be able to
get this station in Lynn MA, but my little portable radios have too much
interference. Perhaps the station is keeping their stream going as they
have an app.

I have many friends who will enjoy listening to K-LOVE on their radios,
especially their car radios.  The 107.3 version was hard to get in this
area, so 104.9 will be easier here in the north shore.

Perhaps the station is keeping their stream going as they have an app.

Mario