Re: Mayor Wu on “Notorious In The Morning”, B87.7 FM

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Sat Jan 15 17:20:53 EST 2022

On Sat, 15 Jan 2022, Shawn Mamros wrote:

> I'm sure if an MBA member station were to ask Mayor Wu to appear on an
> appropriate news or public affairs program, she would be willing to do so.
> It probably says more about the current state of programming on those stations
> if none of them are reaching out to her for that.

It says more about the degree to which Federal law is respected, I think.
Mayors openly ignore unlicensed radio operations, just as whole states
legalize marijuana in despite of Federal law.

> You do raise a good point about whether ASCAP/BMI/SESAC are aware of them.
> Nothing stopping you from asking the music licensing agencies that question if
> you want.

I have been trying to notify all three companies since the beginning of
December that our company has acquired WFRD from Dartmough College. I
can't get them to return my phone calls.

Rob