Re: Mayor Wu on “Notorious In The Morning”, B87.7 FM

Sean Smyth ssmyth@alumni.psu.edu
Sat Jan 15 03:56:52 EST 2022

Last I knew, no.

The story was written by one of their “express desk” reporters. Those are
the folks tasked with (oversimplifying this a bit) writing about what’s
trending online and some breaking news.

--
Sent from my iPhone