Format changes, flankers, and the state of the industry today

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 08:55:18 EDT 2021

Having been a long-time freelancer doing sports I am seeing the
cutbacks everywhere.

One of the biggest issues facing radio/TV is sales departments have no
clue how to sell to an older demographic.

CBS decided to bail out of local radio a few years ago and found a
willing sucker in Entercom (Audacy).