New England's first all-digital station on the AM band

Ron obrienron2@gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 23:53:47 EST 2021

I picked them up on Storrow Drive around 4:30PM, sunset.  (Was that night
pattern?)

After one seconds of static the HD radio in my car locked on and
it.....sounded GREAT!

Amazed at the quality of the sound!  Made me wonder if we were all too quick
to dismiss HD on AM.  Then I recalled that this isn't hybrid, it's
all-digital.  Maybe that makes a difference in coverage and fidelity?

I found myself wondering what other music formats could sound great on AM!

Are there future plans for developing this signal...or is it staying
traditional jazz for the time being?