Late Night - Early AM on WBZ-AM is now Mr. Computer

Ron obrienron2@gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 23:35:10 EST 2020

>> WCRB 102.5 FM in Boston, was sold to Greater Media for $100 million.

And that was for ONE station.

How many years later did the entire Gr Media company sell for, what,
$200-220 Million?

Reminds me of the mortgage crisis, when people were underwater with their
loans, trying to meet the mortgage payments.  Inevitably, someone who see
their peeling pain and deduce that these people "don't care about their
property".