Late Night - Early AM on WBZ-AM is now Mr. Computer

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Jan 16 13:11:23 EST 2020

On Thu, 16 Jan 2020, Kevin Vahey wrote:

>> Let's be honest - radio as we knew it is dying and this once vibrant
>> mailing list is as well because we have lost many long-time posters over
>> the years.

This is an ongoing problem. My friend Dan Kennedy used to have a very
vibrant email list-serv, but now he's mainly on Facebook. I notice that
some former posters to this list are also on Facebook (or Twitter). And
yes, some have passed away, and some haven't posted in ages: I have no
idea if they are still living or if they just don't feel the need to
talk radio, given what has happened to it.

--
Donna L. Halper, PhD
Associate Professor of Communication & Media Studies