Late Night - Early AM on WBZ-AM is now Mr. Computer

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Thu Jan 16 14:36:22 EST 2020

> On Jan 16, 2020, at 1:11 PM, Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com> wrote:
>
> This is an ongoing problem. My friend Dan Kennedy used to have a very vibrant email list-serv, but now he's mainly on Facebook. I notice that some former posters to this list are also on Facebook (or Twitter). And yes, some have passed away, and some haven't posted in ages: I have no idea if they are still living or if they just don't feel the need to talk radio, given what has happened to it.

I’m still on the list, but I now live in Florida, about 25 miles north of Tampa.  So I don’t have much to add since I obviously don’t get any of the Boston area radio or TV stations here, but I still look forward to hearing what is happening in my old stomping ground.  I wish there was such a list for this area but there isn’t.  There is a central Florida radio page http://www.cflradio.net/ but that is just for the greater Orlando area, and is just a news site, not a discussion site.

Larry Weil
Hudson, FL