WCAP On The Move, WLLH Lowell Going Dark?

Jim Hall aerie.ma@comcast.net
Wed Jun 19 11:09:46 EDT 2019

I remember watching WXPO-TV in my apartment in Back Bay, just using rabbit
ears. The picture was a bit fuzzy, but didn't have the multipath problem the
Boston stations had in Back Bay. I used to watch Channel 11 from Durham for
PBS programs because I'd see two or 3 versions of everything on Channel 2
with reflections from the Hancock and Prudential towers.