WKLB Frequency Change?

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Jul 9 23:21:53 EDT 2018

But they got so many complaints from listeners that they stopped playing
just "movements."  They continued using standard radio rotations for
classical music, though, and played vocal music only around the December
holiday season.

Does anyone know to what extent they're doing that now?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · Fax:617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com