WKLB Frequency Change?

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Tue Jul 10 11:15:11 EDT 2018

On Mon, 9 Jul 2018, A Joseph Ross wrote:

> But they got so many complaints from listeners that they stopped playing just
> "movements."

They didn't, though; they simply adjusted their clocks so that a longer
work usually led off each hour.

I know this because I wrote their music scheduling software.

> They continued using standard radio rotations for classical
> music, though, and played vocal music only around the December holiday
> season.

> Does anyone know to what extent they're doing that now?

The current PD, whose name I've momentarily forgotten, is an old rival of
Mario's with more or less the same ideas, but he's running some pieces
Mario did't play.

Rob