AM radio and Max (Mac?) Richmond

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Feb 20 00:29:38 EST 2018

My father once told me of having one of the first car radios.  It
clamped on to the steering column, and when he got a new car, he removed
it from the old car and installed it in the new one.

In 1965, when my parents decided it was time for us to be a two-car
family (with me driving and my sister about to get her learner's
permit), my father bought a Plymouth Valiant with no extras at all.
Standard 3-speed manual transmission.  He later had a radio (AM only)
and a windshield-washer installed.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · Fax:617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com