Entercom announces what it plans to keep

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Mon Oct 16 07:35:19 EDT 2017

On Sun, 15 Oct 2017, Kevin Vahey wrote:

> Scott - I am going to throw this out for you. Could John Henry, Fenway
> Sports Group and the Globe be a sleeper in this?

I'm not Scott, but I'm hearing that CBS will probably trade the stations
to another broadcaster in exchange for stations in other markets. There
are tax implications that favor trades over sales.

The real question is: what group not already present in Boston would want
WBZ and WBZ-FM?

> Just the thought of the WBZ calls no longer being used on 1030 saddens me.

Perhaps they'll go back to WBZA.

Rob