Entercom announces what it plans to keep

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Oct 15 02:27:49 EDT 2017

Well, I thought WHDH radio and WNAC radio were traditions too, as was
Jordan Marsh, but they're long gone.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · Fax:617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com