Peter Casey out at WBZ-AM

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 08:21:35 EST 2017

They may follow the actions of their other talkers who have a local morning
show (maybe) then their syndie product.Some iHeart talkers in New England
have Howie Carr's now-syndicated show, then run Hannity on a delay.Cookie
cutter web sites and Facebook pages with more regional and national content
than local.

Local top of hour news, if that, shared with stations in Worcester, Cape
Cod, Hartford and so on. Better signal than what they have with 1430.Don't
know if they'd go so far as to simulcast RKO on 97.7 or 101.7, as they may
keep those music.The iHeart app will continue to be emphasized.

Not sure of future of Kuhner or the morning show; maybe Financial Exchange
stays. As for Rush at one time his deal was a total of $50 million per year
over 8 years.When they renewed it was for an undisclosed, no doubt much
lower figure.Don't know how much money Rush and Sean bring in but they do
continue.

In Pittsburgh they took their conservative talk off 104.7 to go country and
found an indie owner to run it on 1320. Here they had to convert 1430 into
talk when RKO and the then-on-air WMEX 1510 declined to take Rush, etc

Future of Rea, Bradley Jay, Morgan White in doubt at WBZ.Would they move
some of them to RKO and put who knows what at night on 1030?