Peter Casey out at WBZ-AM

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Nov 23 12:46:44 EST 2017

For what it's worth, I'll be a guest on Morgan White's show tonight at
midnight, unless they suddenly decide to cancel me.  I'm not sure we'll
discuss Peter (for obvious reasons), plus it's not clear that the
average person knows the inner workings of station ownership. So, we'll
probably stick to radio history & pop culture, which is what I usually
come there to talk about.  (Also don't wanna put Morgan in any jeopardy
by discussing something that iHeart's managers might take the wrong way.)