Peter Casey out at WBZ-AM

Gary's Ice Cream gary@garysicecream.com
Thu Nov 23 08:03:40 EST 2017

Rumor has it they will build "THE Talk Station" around Rush Limbaugh.....uuuugh!

                    Gary's Ice Cream, Chelmsford, MA
www.garysicecream.com           www.icecreamcollege.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Boston-Radio-Interest [mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@lists.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of Don
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 1:58 AM
To: Paul B. Walker, Jr.
Cc: Boston Radio Group
Subject: Re: Peter Casey out at WBZ-AM

>>Not a damn good  thing can come from IHeart's ownership of WBZ

Personally, I think everyone's jumping the gun a bit.

Let's see what they have to offer before everyone complains about the end of the world as we know it.

iHeart has some large big signal AM's that don't sound "all that bad"...

And, personally, Entercom did nothing for WRKO....and basically made it the non-entity that it is today.  For the talk station of record in Boston, there is barely anything worht listening to on that station.

I am hoping for some new vitality to be brought to WRKO....and we'll see what happens to WBZ. I-heart also now owns WCBS and WINS...we'll see how they deal with legacy stations that they have never had before...

Keeping my fingers crossed.