Classical (was: Fairbanks WKLB/WCLB & WCRB

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Fri Jan 20 16:53:18 EST 2017

Thomas Stearns Eliot was a member of the Harvard ckass of 1910, unless I
misremember.

David Elliott, who was more than likely the host of that program, plays a
fair amount of that sort of thing. His annual Christmas show used to
include a Harvard professor's eloquent defense of Ebenezer Scrooge.

WHRB's normal weeklyblineup is jazz 5AM - 1 PM; ckassical 1PM - 10 PM,
and rock overnight. During reading and exam periods they have what they
call Orgies: extended examinations if a particular composer or artist's
work. Those can last several days.

Rob