WCRB (Was Re: Fairbanks WKLB/WCLB & WCRB)

Michael Wilkins wilkinsmg@hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 07:35:23 EST 2017

On Wed, 18 Jan 2017, Rob Landry wrote:

>  I've no idea who was choosing the music, or how it was done, but I
do know they went through several managers and program directors before
hiring the fellow who manages WCRB today, whose name escapes me.

The program director at WCRB today is Tony Rudel, who has been there for several years now.

I really liked your story, Rob, and appreciate you sharing it with the group (again? I'm not sure, but I truly liked reading it).

Mike