WCRB (Was Re: Fairbanks WKLB/WCLB & WCRB)

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Thu Jan 19 08:27:57 EST 2017

On Thu, 19 Jan 2017, Michael Wilkins wrote:

> The program director at WCRB today is Tony Rudel, who has been there for
> several years now.

Yes, that's the fellow I had in mind. He had several short-lived
predecessors, one of whom was kicked sideways into a position on the TV
side.

> I really liked your story, Rob, and appreciate you sharing it with the group
> (again? I'm not sure, but I truly liked reading it).

Oh, I think I've told it here before, but not recently.

You're welcome.

Rob