Moose Radio Not Transmitting

Attorney Chase attychase@comcast.net
Sun Aug 20 13:53:25 EDT 2017

Ah the vagaries of the rating systems. Summer is the time the moose are out
growing their antlers and showing off for the tourists. Since they aren't
listening to the radio what's the point of broadcasting stuff to them? Wait
until fall when the rut reports become available and the bulls and the cows
start using it again to find each other to make calves. Then hopefully Fish
and Game will have it return as a public service to the moose to encourage
the proliferation of the herds. <GRIN> *

RSC

* Written in the style of Emily Litella played by the late, great, Gilda
Radner on Saturday Night Live.