"From Eastport to Block Island"

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Mon Oct 17 13:49:36 EDT 2016

The day of the Tsarnayev manhunt, I was driving to Binghamton, NY: west on
the Pike to the NYS Thruway, then down I-88 to Binghamton. I was able to
listen to WBZ all the way to Schenevus, NY, anout 50 miles down I-88 from
Schenectady, before the signal became too weak to follow.

That was during the day. At night, I've heard WBZ in Buffalo as loud and
clear as a local.

Rob