"From Eastport to Block Island"

Ed Hennessy ehennessy@verizon.net
Mon Oct 17 08:43:44 EDT 2016

 I've picked up the WBZ groundwave/daytime signal near the ferry dock at Yarmouth, NS, on the SW coast of NS. That's on the back side of the signal, in the null, but no doubt the salt water path helps carry the signal that does get out that way. It goes away once you're more than a few miles inland, which isn't surprising given it's directional the other way.

Ed Hennessy