WLLH Lawrence...and just Lawrence

Gary's Ice Cream gary@garysicecream.com
Tue Nov 15 13:14:36 EST 2016

I just read through a copy of the lease for the site..... it doesn't say
anything about allowing a second tenant on the tower.  Maybe I found a
technicality.

                    Gary's Ice Cream, Chelmsford, MA
www.garysicecream.com           www.icecreamcollege.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Boston-Radio-Interest
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@lists.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Jeff Lehmann
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 12:16 PM
To: billohno@gmail.com
Cc: Boston Radio Group
Subject: Re: WLLH Lawrence...and just Lawrence

No I don't think so, since it's on the Lowell tower, I was just curious if
the current location happened to still be close enough.

Perhaps they could move it closer to Lawrence (like the 99.5 tower, where
the new LPFM licensed to Lawrence on 98.1 is), and be within the 1400
Lawrence contour, and then put a good signal over both cities...

Jeff Lehmann

> On Nov 15, 2016, at 12:01 PM, "billohno@gmail.com" <billohno@gmail.com>
wrote:

> So, the 95.1 contour was predicated on both the Lawrence and Lowell AM
footprints? If so, then very interesting move.

> Bill O'Neill
>
> Sent from my mobile.
>
>> On Nov 15, 2016, at 10:21 AM, Jeff Lehmann <jjlehmann@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> Would the 95.1 translator, which is now their primary focus in Lowell,
still be within the contour for a Lawrence-only WLLH?

>> If so, I think that's the answer.
>>
>> Jeff Lehmann
>>
>>> On Nov 14, 2016, at 11:42 PM, Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Guess what the Merrimack Valley's oldest station quietly filed for?
They're proposing to turn off the Lowell transmitter, relicense WLLH just to
Lawrence, and use the existing Lawrence synchronous rooftop site as the
one-and-only WLLH site.