WLLH Lawrence...and just Lawrence

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Tue Nov 15 12:16:19 EST 2016

No I don't think so, since it's on the Lowell tower, I was just curious if the current location happened to still be close enough.

Perhaps they could move it closer to Lawrence (like the 99.5 tower, where the new LPFM licensed to Lawrence on 98.1 is), and be within the 1400 Lawrence contour, and then put a good signal over both cities...

Jeff Lehmann