Coverage?

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Nov 10 01:50:48 EST 2016

I mostly followed CNN.  What I liked was that they were able to break
down a state by counties and say where the still-uncounted votes were.
That made it possible to see, for example, that when Trump was still
ahead in Virginia, the uncounted votes were mainly in some urban
Democratic-leaning areas, where Clinton could still catch up.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. | 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 | Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 | Fx:617.507.7856 | http://www.attorneyross.com