Coverage?

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Thu Nov 10 10:14:39 EST 2016

I did pretty much the same thing as Donna and agree with her.
It was actually more fun to poke around on the CNN website where
you could look at what you wanted to when you wanted to.  The
website and what was on the broadcast was apparently from the same
database and the two tracked very well as far as updates.

Average ratings, for what they are worth:

Fox News 12.7 million,
NBC 12.0
CNN 11.5
ABC 9.7