NBC Boston info

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 02:14:56 EST 2016

Doug

I find it telling that the only people complaining that Channels 4,5, 38
and 44 have been on reduced power the past 2 weeks are in Rhode Island
where the Boston stations are not available on cable but beam a strong OTA
signal. Providence local news used to be a high quality broadcast (
especially Channel 10 ) but now it is a weak product and Channel 6 (WLNE)
is an embarrassment.