NBC Boston info

Doug Drown ashboy1951@gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 19:59:14 EST 2016

I used to live on Royalston Common, north of Athol, back in the 1970s.  I
had a rotor attached to my TV, and the antenna (VHF-UHF) was in my attic. I
got 2,4,5,7,38,44 and 56 from Boston, 3 from Hartford, 8 from Mount
Washington, 9 from Manchester, 10 and 12 from Providence, 11 from Durham,
19 from Albany (Mount Greylock), 27 from Worcester, and 32 from Greenfield.

Ah, for the halcyon days of analog!  Who needed cable?  And who needed
NECN?  I could get news from all over the place.