[B-R-I] Re: WMVX 1570 change of transmitter site

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Sun Mar 13 19:38:48 EDT 2016

Gary's Ice Cream wrote:

>The dead carrier of pirate 1570 in Lowell is still on the air (and has been for 5+ years) at 100 watts

I believe it's putting out much less, if any, dead carrier. When WMVX was still in Beverly, by day they could be heard under the 1570 pirate's dead carrier except for a few hundred feet around the pirate's site. Otherwise WMVX was overriding the pirate's dead carrier, and I suspect is doing the same from it's new site in Andover.
Mark Watson