[B-R-I] Re: WMVX 1570 change of transmitter site

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Sun Mar 13 19:40:16 EDT 2016

> I am fairly sure that the change of transmitter site for WMVX  > 1570 from Beverly, MA to Andover, MA (CoL Methuen) occurred  > this week on Wednesday (9 MAR).  Around noon EST I was  >   > listening on the car radio and both 800 WNNW and 1570 WMVX  > were off the air.  This left weak CJAD on 800 and WFTU on 1570.

I wonder how they got away with making this move since there is no other radio or TV station licensed to Beverly? Usually stations are only allowed to change city of license when there is another station licensed to the town/city.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA