WMVX

Eli Polonsky elipolo881@gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 14:24:53 EST 2015

I would guess that they're trying to get better coverage to
Lawrence, Lowell and the inland Merrimack Valley, where
there is
also significant Brazilian and other ethnic population.
The Beverly signal
​i
​strong
mainly
​along
 the coast, and
quickly
​weakens​
​
​
inland
​.​

The Brazilian community in the Framingham and Marlborough
area is already served by Alex Langer's 650 WSRO, unless they
​are planning to compete with them.​

EP
​