your mail

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Tue Dec 22 15:53:10 EST 2015

<<On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 14:47:21 -0500, Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com> said:

> So far he's filed for three translator sales at $75,000 each, for a
> total of $225,000. None has been approved yet. It will be interesting to
> see how long they sit at "accepted for filing" and whether anyone comes
> forward to object to the sales.

>From the Commission's point of view, it may be better to cut their
losses and get those facilities into the hands of more reliable
licensees rather than trying to make a stand on principle a la RKO
General 30 years ago.[1]

-GAWollman

[1] RKO: Please sir, may I transfer this channel 7 license to Bob? He
    promises to be good....
    FCC: You haven't got a license to transfer.