beware of spammer

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Tue Dec 15 17:28:24 EST 2015

On 12/15/2015 5:14 PM, Garrett Wollman wrote:
> <<On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 10:13:52 -0500, Bob Nelson<raccoonradio@gmail.com>  said:
>

>> Someone named Andy Curran is trying to hijack the email address of one of
>> our members--a very well known one--with links to "maxlisshair",
>> "diamondtravel" etc and if you try to block "Andy" from your own email you
>> may block that of the distinguished member (her first name starts with
>> D...) ...beware.

This sort of thing is SO annoying.  Someone's email address gets hacked
and then everyone in their address books starts receiving spam. I doubt
it's my account that was hacked.  More likely, I'm in the address book
of some unlucky person.  Bottom line, I never send spam to anyone and I
appreciate the skepticism if you see my name attached to posts selling
products like cheap sunglasses!