beware of spammer

Ted Larsen tlmedia@intrstar.net
Tue Dec 15 18:45:20 EST 2015

What's even worse, if you actually pay for the sunglasses the spammer will
have access to your credit card info and you can kiss your credit goodbye
AND you'll never get the glasses.

Did you ever wonder why those Nigerian Letters are written poor English?
It's by design. Ignorant people won't notice it but those who know correct
English will dismiss the emails.

Ignorant people are their mark. Sad but true.

-----Original Message-----
From: Donna Halper
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 5:28 PM
To: Garrett Wollman
Cc: Boston Radio Group
Subject: Re: beware of spammer

On 12/15/2015 5:14 PM, Garrett Wollman wrote:
> <<On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 10:13:52 -0500, Bob Nelson<raccoonradio@gmail.com>
> said:
>

>> Someone named Andy Curran is trying to hijack the email address of one of
>> our members--a very well known one--with links to "maxlisshair",
>> "diamondtravel" etc and if you try to block "Andy" from your own email
>> you
>> may block that of the distinguished member (her first name starts with
>> D...) ...beware.

This sort of thing is SO annoying.  Someone's email address gets hacked
and then everyone in their address books starts receiving spam. I doubt
it's my account that was hacked.  More likely, I'm in the address book
of some unlucky person.  Bottom line, I never send spam to anyone and I
appreciate the skepticism if you see my name attached to posts selling
products like cheap sunglasses!