Frank now talk?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 19:02:31 EDT 2015

Howie supposed to be 3-6 on 99.1 and you said you tuned in at 6.., I had
the stream on here on north shore of Boston at 3:07pm and did still hear
music on the stream but there was a liner saying it was Frank 106.3,their
Nashua station.Interesting if indeed their terrestrial signal is still
music,as there were pictures of a luncheon at their HQ with Howie Carr, and
I almost wondered if he did the show from there today.

But he could have gotten on 93 and headed back to his Needham studios if
need be.He did welcome his new listeners,but may not have been aware.