Frank now talk?

Jim Hall aerie.ma@comcast.net
Mon Aug 31 18:08:49 EDT 2015

The change to talk was supposed to be today, but it's still music I hear as
of 6 PM.

-----Original Message-----
From: Boston-Radio-Interest
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@lists.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Larry Weil
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 4:31 PM
To: Boston Radio Group
Subject: Frank now talk?

I saw a report that Frank FM in New Hampshire, owned by my former employer
Binnie Media (who I retired from) has switched from music to talk as of
today.  The report only mentioned 99.1 in Concord, so I don't know if this
also applies to 106.3 in Nashua and/or his other "Frank" stations.  I'm
currently out of the state so I can't just turn on the radio and listen for
myself.

Anyone know which stations are or are not affected?

Larry Weil
Temporarily in Lake Wobegone, VT

Sent from my iPhone, so please excuse the brevity.