Frank now talk?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 18:50:24 EDT 2015

Only WNNH is affected. The other stations remain the same;in fact I think
the webpage for the now former Frank 99.1 Henniker switched the streaming
to the 106.3 they have in Nashua,still classic rock there.

Have been trying to find an updated page for 99.1 which has Imus,Mike
Gallagher,Dennis Praeger,Howie Carr and Michael Savage (no idea who
else).Presumably they will continue as a Patriots affiliate.With the 2016
NH primary looming,they perhaps see an advertising goldmine. Several of
Binnie's radio stations and WBIN-TV offering "New Hampshire 1" newscasts.

As with iHeart stations in Providence and Hartford,it's mostly political
talk but the slogan is NewsRadio

--Bob Nelson