Looking for honest answers on this

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Jun 12 01:11:41 EDT 2014

I wonder whether this result is because radios don't have remotes. The
only people who can readily change stations are driving in their cars.
I don't feel strongly enough about most commercials to waht to change
the station, but I generally change the station whenever WGBH or WBUR
start pledge nagging.

On 6/11/2014 1:44 AM, Don wrote:

>> I'd love to see someone do the experiment and stop running the spots
>> in long, predictable stop sets.  If you're running 12 units an hour,
>> what would happen if you ran one or two units every five minutes,
>> rather than six in a row twice an hour?
>
> Some research has indeed been done...leading to what we hear today:
>
> http://www.colemaninsights.com/cms/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/The-Impact-of-Commercials-on-the-Radio-Audience-September-2006.pdf
>

> "What Happens When the Spots Come On"
>

> -----
> No virus found in this message.

A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700 | Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com