Looking for honest answers on this

Alan Tolz atolz@comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 08:27:14 EDT 2014

I don't have a receiver/tuner on the first floor of my home.  For 'at home' listening, I've switched appliances completely.  I have a 'media center' PC connected to speakers on three floors.  I listen to either WBZ's stream via radio.com, or Dennis and Callahan via WEEI.com each weekday morning.  I don't use my smartphone as a 'transistor radio', but do, from time to time use an I-pad and a small Bose Bluetooth speaker to listen to both traditional and internet only 'radio', both live and time shifted.

I don't use Pandora, or Apple radio, or I heart radio.  I do enjoy 'reelradio.com' and pay a subscription to listen to it's mobile streams so I-pad and Bluetooth speaker is an option.

In the car,  my listening pattern is similar to Donna's, though some listening also takes place on an I-pod classic, plugged into the car's entertainment system, dedicated to podcasts of many NPR shows (Marketplace, Wait Wait, This American Life) that I download weekly and 'binge listen' to on longer rides.

I work 'in radio', but long ago felt that radio became an audio content business (though it really is the ADVERTISING business) heard across many different delivery systems.

Alan

Sent from my iPhone