Looking for honest answers on this

Dale H. Cook radiotest@plymouthcolony.net
Mon Jun 9 10:37:28 EDT 2014

At 03:39 AM 6/9/2014, Kevin Vahey wrote:

>How many of US ( radio geeks) still listen with terrestrial receivers?

I listen to conventional receivers more often than to streams, in part because I do not own the internet equivalent of a Walkman. I also have a horse in that race - I am a contract engineer and I need to listen to the over-the-air signals of my customers. Truth be to tell, I am doing less contract engineering than I once was, in part because I am using my home shop to earn income from other sources. For an example see the second item on this page:

http://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/radios/pages/atwork.html

Dale H. Cook, Contract Engineer, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html