Looking for honest answers on this

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Mon Jun 9 07:30:08 EDT 2014

> How many of US ( radio geeks) still listen with terrestrial receivers?

I still wake up to my GE clock radio that I bought at Lechmere Sales in 1979.It was the floor model so I got a good deal on it too.
At home, the only radio that has decent enough reception is the SuperRadioin the garage.  When I'm working out there it's on.   In the house, I listenthrough my tablet or computer to the same broadcast station.  My tabletis 802.11-only, since I've hit my limit on monthly bills and don't feel likegiving Verizon any more of my money.
In the car, it's primarily a mix of my USB thumb drive and AM/FM radio, thoughwhen I get bored I may listen to SiriusXM occasionally.   When I'm up north,where you have to change the station every five minutes due to reception, Iuse more satellite.

-Bob