New 1510 talk format to launch next Monday

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Tue Jun 3 09:52:52 EDT 2014

> And how much money can be made via national or local ads for shows like Glenn Beck?
I suppose I would add that nationals like Beck and Hannity have an established his audience (what audience there is) on SiriusXM.
So in addition to just trying to grab listeners "out of the blue", he'd have to pulllisteners off of satellite radio to listen to the crummy, interference ridden AM signalas well.  There's no value added, so that's not going to happen.
-Bob